Friday, July 24, 2009

Sea World and Shopping


I'm just back from a mini-vacation to Sea World and I had to do some shopping for fabric while I was gone. First off, I got lots of good stuff including a bolt of Timeless Treasures batik from a small shop in Sahuarita near Tucson. It was only $6.00 a yard if you bought the bolt. Plus that shop had lots of polka dots and happy fabrics for a project I have in mind. It was a double wide mobile home, in the middle of the desert, stuffed with fabric. My daughter had been hiding it from me!
Then in San Diego, I had to stop at Rosie's. They advertise 20,000 bolts of fabric and I believe it. I came out of there with a heavy heavy bag full!
Now today, I'm off to one of our biggest shops, 15,000 bolts, which is having their annual July sale! It's been a great week, lots of fabric and quality time with granddaughters number 1 and 4. AND it's not hardly over 100 degrees today....

No comments:

Post a Comment