Monday, October 5, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club











My October projects for the Charming Girls Club! I just got these three quilts back from the quilter - she did a fabulous job, and now my job is to trim and bind them. Plus my tablerunner (shown on the chair), which I am going to machine quilt myself and bind. It's little, I think I can get all this done!
The second pic is a little bit washed out, but it is the peachy pinks from Moda's Wuthering Heights line from several years back. The tablerunner is leftover scraps from a queen quilt I just put together. I think you can tell that I like pastels a lot from the pinks and greens. The second to last quilt is half square triangles from Kashmir IV put together with pink and sea foam green scraps I had. Just leftovers in my own pattern. The other pink and green is a Jacob's Ladder variation. There you have it, I will finish these 4 quilts! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous and I ha no doubt you can finish them. Most importantly though;is have fun!
    Happy sewing♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete