Monday, August 3, 2009

Charming Girls Quilt Club




Here's my two projects for August. Yes, two. These both have been sitting in my sewing room just waiting and waiting. The first one needs the prairie points and some applique, the other needs the cheddar binding put on it. I can handle that right? Quilting is sort of like a high school crush, you are really into him/' the project' until the next boy/'fabric/project' comes along and then you go off chasing the newbie. I really have too many crushes going at the same time. But I can't seem to limit myself, so I WILL finish these two tops in August.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I recently made my very first Prairie Points. They weren't perfect but I liked them and they went fairly quickly. I hear you on moving on to your newest crush. Ugh. If they would just slow down on coming out with beautiful fabrics!!!! No, never mind on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your analogy of high school crush and quilt projects, it's so true! LOL Anyhow you can get these 2 quilts finished, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right - great analogy! And, it happens to all of us! Two very lovely quilts! Congrats on getting the binding finished, and I'm looking forward to seeing your other finish!

    ReplyDelete